Pink Is The New Dog

As much as I laugh at celebrities it's their puppies I adore. Visit me for all the deets on whose dog is making headlines, which celebs can't carry them through airports (I'm talking to YOU Jessica), how they're dressing and accessorizing them, and when they're being paraded through Kitson. And listen up Jake, Nicole, Mischa, Paris, et al: Do not even THINK about leaving home without your puppies. News Flash: You are not interesting to us without them!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Kylie at Chanel


It is aDORABLE to me that Kylie Minogue would take her boyfriend’s Rhodesian Ridgeback to the CHANEL COUTURE SHOW in Paris this year. It’s such a gentle and subtle way of saying “I like fine clothing too, people, and I intend to have fun here but um, really, it’s JUST a fashion show…let’s all calm down” with a huge smile on her face and a fantastic dress on her back.




She didn’t even care if it looked stunt-y and she didn’t care that her brand new Chanel shades had the barcode sticker still on them, indicating that a harried production assistant had to run a pair out to her IMMEDIATELY so Karl would be willing to pose with her.


And the matching leash, folks. The matching Chanel leash on the beautiful doggy. Do you understand why I love Kylie so?


Source: http://www.hellomagazine.com/music/2006/07/07/kylieminogue/

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home