Pink Is The New Dog

As much as I laugh at celebrities it's their puppies I adore. Visit me for all the deets on whose dog is making headlines, which celebs can't carry them through airports (I'm talking to YOU Jessica), how they're dressing and accessorizing them, and when they're being paraded through Kitson. And listen up Jake, Nicole, Mischa, Paris, et al: Do not even THINK about leaving home without your puppies. News Flash: You are not interesting to us without them!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

You know, try as I might, I can't really find one bad thing to say about this shot of Heather Graham. It's absolutely adorable. I guess, to say SOMEthing...I'll say: I dare you to choose which one is cuter...Heather or her new puppy.



4 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Anonymous hardyharhar said…

    I feel that the blue tiles bring our the doggy's eyes and downplay Heather's breasts.

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Pop Fantastic is... said…

    Great pic of heather-- love your blog!

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Genevieve said…

    Yeah, Heather looks cute here. Which is odd for me to say cause I don't think she ever looks good anymore. But the dog is of course cuter.

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    is that a miniature schauzer pup?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home