Pink Is The New Dog

As much as I laugh at celebrities it's their puppies I adore. Visit me for all the deets on whose dog is making headlines, which celebs can't carry them through airports (I'm talking to YOU Jessica), how they're dressing and accessorizing them, and when they're being paraded through Kitson. And listen up Jake, Nicole, Mischa, Paris, et al: Do not even THINK about leaving home without your puppies. News Flash: You are not interesting to us without them!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Star Factoids...




Hmm. Let’s see. thisclose to being kicked off stoopid TV show. Husband outed. Universally despised. Glamorous apartment gone. Industry respect in the seriously negative numbers. Blatant lying about weight loss surgery backfiring and resulting in disgust from every single person in the world. One cel phone heave away from having a random assistant take her to court. And forced to face the fact that she is utterly irrelevant and not even anywhere NEAR becoming a random trivia question, if she’s lucky.

Star is in a serious reputation spiral. Let’s think. What can be done here? Oh!!! Oh!!! I KNOW!!!! I KNOW!!!! She can rent a stylish puppy (or, better yet, force a pet store to give it to her, in exchange for “puh-ru-motion”), wear a matching dress, and pose on a red carpet for an hour in an attempt to garner “cute” and “sympathy” votes.

Is it working for you guys? Cuz she totally got me with this one. Star tricked me this time. I’m sucked right in. Uh huh. She's adorable to me now.



11 Comments:

  • At 2:17 AM, Anonymous JennaV said…

    Star...booooo!
    Dog.....sooo pretty! I just cannot stand when dogs have little cutesy bows on their head though. Gross-a-roo!

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Anonymous bantam said…

    hate her feel bad for the dog not even because she keeps the dog there for the photographers but because she;s so scary to look at! you think a puppy wants to see that when they wake up in the morning? and this is with a lotta makeup. imagine?

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous hardyharhar said…

    That dog sooo blatantly is TRYING to get away. Nice try Star but even this photo op went bad...just like your career.

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Genevieve said…

    I WANT THAT DOG!!! Man I love malteses

    p.s. how come myspace doesn't work as a "Your Web Page" link? Anyone know?

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I find some information here.

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent, love it! film editing classes

     
  • At 4:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good work » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home