Pink Is The New Dog

As much as I laugh at celebrities it's their puppies I adore. Visit me for all the deets on whose dog is making headlines, which celebs can't carry them through airports (I'm talking to YOU Jessica), how they're dressing and accessorizing them, and when they're being paraded through Kitson. And listen up Jake, Nicole, Mischa, Paris, et al: Do not even THINK about leaving home without your puppies. News Flash: You are not interesting to us without them!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

And now, she's a designer...


Mariah is launching a line of upscale puppy products..diamond-encrusted whatevers. Pup Star. She's hoping to have it available at Neiman Marcus. Let's hope she allows a real dog to model the stuff. I mean an actual canine, folks...not her. Be nice. Ya gotta love Mimi.

8 Comments:

  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She looks ridiculous. I just saw more pictures of her walking that poor dog through Midtown and she's wearing the same kind of skin tight mini dress thing. wtf?! She likes looking like a total whore. I love her dog Jack but I feel bad for him to

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Genevieve said…

    I can't even look at the dog with the scary disaster holding it's leash.

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I find some information here.

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! » »

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoyed a lot! »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home